Riviera is our most universal awning. Its aesthetic design and simple, high quality construction makes it the perfect shading companion for family homes and public spaces. Riviera is also great for shops and restaurants as well as on goalpost structures.
The awning consists of a supporting square bar, retractable arms, a fabric roller tuba, front profile and a control mechanism. The inclination of the arms can be easily adjusted in the range between 5° and 45°. When retracted, the awning can be protected by a hood. Wall or ceiling installation is possible.
- RAL 1015 ivory
- RAL 7016 anthracite
- RAL 9006 grey-silver
- RAL 9010 white
- Manual Crank
- Electric Motor
MAX (width x projection): Double module 12000x4000mm
MIN width: 1946mm
- electric motors
- automatic control units, sensors and switches, remote controls
- light and heating options
- advertising prints
- protective hood
- crank handles in other RAL colours (plastic parts are always white)
- other RAL colours
- overlap rollers to cover double modules
- manual front valance
- cross arms
- Double modules are two awnings with joint roller tubes operated by a single motor. There is an 85 mm gap between the two canvases that can be covered by an overlap roller.
The awning with cross arms is used in cases where the width of the awning is less than the desired projection. The maximum projection of this awning is 3 950 mm.